Powered by WebAds

Monday, June 16, 2008

Quiet Times

For the past few days, I have been checking out the blogs that I frequent and not finding any new posts.

I was feeling frustrated, thinking "What is with you guys? Why aren't you writing anything??"

When I realized "Hey, I haven't written anything in a few days either."

I have been so busy, and tired, that I just have not finished any of the g'zillion blog posts that I have started.

Hope to get with it soon.

Thanks for being patient.



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, I've been blogging! What about me? :-)
Thanks for telling me the lymphatic massage helps your arm and that it feels good. I had forgotten that your lymph nodes were taken out of your underarm. Thanks for the chizuk.
hugs & love,
Sarah

RivkA with a capital A said...

Sarah -- ok, it's true! and you know I've been reading, 'cause I've been commenting! but, since I get those cute little email reminders telling me when you post something new, I don't need to "check" whether there is something new, thus avoiding disappointment....

clearly, I need to figure out how to do that with the other blogs I frequent...

(it's always great when the solution is out there, so simple, and you just stumble on it....)

Now to figure out the technical side....

Anonymous said...

I too grumble when doesn't seem like anything to read on the computer, then I hit myself on the head and say hey how strong a message do I need to get me to do some much needed decluttering??!!! but I still go to the computer anyway :>)

and RivkA dear, are we complaining?? your posts are great and worth waiting for

Anonymous said...

I appreciated this post because I always worry if you don't post that it is something worse than being tired... Glad to hear that you are tired! :-)

-Na'amah

Jack Steiner said...

Some people have trouble coming up with new material. Summer time always seems to have its share of lulls.