Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 2, 2009

Succot Opportunities

Want to hang out with us?

Here are two opportunities coming up this succot!

1. Bloggers Picnic (Monday) -- Though I have a personal preference for the "other" park (which I am not mentioning, lest someone get confused and show up at the "wrong" park!!), we are gathering in Gan Sacher, 'cause there will be a succah, between 2:30 to 6:30 pm (maybe longer). For more details, read this post. To register, go here - you do not have to register, but it is fun! I'll post a list of bloggers who have registered on Sunday.


2. Bus Tour to the Shomron (Wednesday)

Anyone remember the Pesach bus tour that I organized to the Golan a few years ago? (pre-blogging days). We filled two buses with our chevra, and it was a lot of fun. Well, I am organizing another bus tour! OK, I am organizing the buses, other people are organizing the event: "Wine & Cheese in the heart of the Shomron." (So if you have fun, thank me! But if you have any complaints, 'I did not do it!')

The tiyul will be from 8:00 to 8:00 -- it will be easy and fun! Appropriate for all ages and abilities. For more details, read this post. Registration is MANDATORY. Emailing me or commenting that you are interested is NOT enough. To register, go here.


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

No comments: