Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Healing Hugs from Mommy

Even as an adult, when I am sick, I want my mommy.

My kids are no different.

When they do not feel well, they wants lots of hugs from their Ima.

We have a house full of sick kids.

Again.

It started with my youngest, who is better now.  She shared her cold with her two older siblings.  They are still sick.

Everyone needs extra TLC.

Everyone needs hugs.

I could not do much to help them; but I could give hugs.

I felt strong and protective.

Not this morning.

My nose is all stuffed and a have a sinus headache.

I am going to bomb my body with cold medication.

I really do not feel like getting sick!


Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

2 comments:

michele said...

And vitamin C and Sambucol, if they work for you and you can take them (they seem to help me). Do I sound like a Jewish mother?

Feel better.

Ranting Zelda said...

regarding tender loving care when sick: not for me. when i'm sick i retreat to my bed like a wounded dog. i can't stand anyone around me. i need to heal alone and get inside myself.