Powered by WebAds

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Proud Parenting Moment -- She Read the WHOLE THING!

Today, my youngest daughter read the entire parsha for Shirat Sarah, our women's Tefillah (prayer) group.

She did a fantastic job!

I am so proud.

I wanted to write more, but my right hip and leg are spazzing out.  I am in so much pain, even after taking pain killers.  I just cannot write more right now.

I am so grateful to God for keeping my pain down to a minimum during Shabbat.  I was really able to enjoy our simcha.

I'll write more another time. (b'li neder)



Please daven (or send happy, healing thoughts) for RivkA bat Teirtzel.

With love and optimism,
RivkA

11 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

Glad to hear it went well. Hope your pain subsides quickly.
Mazal Tov!

Baila said...

Mazal Tov!!! I want to see THE DRESS! And I hope you feel better soon.

Robin said...

Mazal Tov! Feel better soon sweetie.

xox

rickismom said...

I am glad that the pain was "manageable" for your simcha.

toby said...

Mazal Tov!!! That really is so exciting! I hope that my youngest will want to do that when it's time for her Bat Mitzva, but you never know...
Now you just need to start feeling better :) I hope that comes soon!

adina said...

Mazal Tov - I am so glad taht it went well for everyone - she can be proud, you can be proud, it was great for everyone, and the whole family can be happy and enjoy the simcha together - Wonderful! PLEASE post a picture of the dress...

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention that she was also, poised, confident and gracious. She is also GORGEOUS. I was watching her interact with her sister and they have such a warm and loving relationship. You really have alot to be proud of.
Ariela

faith/emuna said...

mazal tov! so glad to hear it went well. praying you are feeling better and that things work out quickly and smoothly with the insurance.

Jeffrey R. Woolf said...

Mazal Tov! תרבינה לך שמחות ובשורות טובות.

A Soldier's Mother said...

You sound so proud - mazel tov. I'm glad it did so well. What a wonderful Shabbat and I'm sure she was so happy that she could do this for herself...and for you!

Paula

mikimi said...

I only wish I could have been there to join in your simcha with you all.
i hope the pain disappears.